Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Setting some goals

I've had some time to reflect on my post last week about where I am today, as well as absorb the kind words and great advice from many people, which was much appreciated. I feel like I am in a good place and am looking forward to a great 2015!

A few weeks ago, before the New Year, my favorite Mother Runners, Sarah and Dimity, had a contest in which we were asked to share our 2015 goals.  It was fun to think about the upcoming year and what my goals would be.  Without further ado, here are the goals I shared on the AMR Facebook page:


Interestingly enough, the second item above was also one of my resolutions for 2014 (as I discovered while sifting through some blog posts from last year a few weeks ago), so clearly I still need to work on it, but I figure it is a good thing to keep in mind all the time.  

What are your goals for 2015?

"Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life."  ~ Les Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment