Friday, September 12, 2014

TGIF!

I am so glad it's Friday!  Particularly since I thought all day on Wednesday that it was actually Thursday, which meant I thought yesterday was Friday.  I have no idea why I was so messed up on my days this week, but I am glad it is finally, actually Friday.

I am also very glad that I think I am on the upswing of this virus that has been plaguing me for almost two weeks.  Which means that I shall run this weekend and that makes me happy!  While I normally listen to Another Mother Runner podcasts while I run, my Napa teammates have been talking about their musical playlists for next week and it got me thinking about what songs I would put on a playlist at the moment.  My current favorite jams are:

  • Rather Be by Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne: this song makes me happy and it is impossible to not groove when you listen to it.  An added plus is that the background music sounds like the music from any of the Mario Nintendo games
  • BO$$ by Fifth Harmony:  Be prepared to have the following stuck in your head all day "C-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t, I'm confident." The acoustic version of this song is awesome, too.  They have great harmonies!
  • Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj: super catchy and fun!
  • All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor:  this is a fantastic song with an equally fantastic message
I'd love to add some other songs into the mix, so tell me what is going on in your world musically? 

In preparation for my trip to Napa next week, I am preparing my social media outlets so that I can update everyone when I can.  I've added an Instagram feed on my blog to the right and I will endeavor to make my way out of the Stone Age and actually use it.  So far so good; two Instagram photos in 2 days!  Thank you to my friend, Mary, for helping me think through my social media plan!  

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." 

No comments:

Post a Comment