Friday, February 21, 2014

Looking forward to a long run

I'm feeling so glad to be back in my running groove!  My friend Mary and I went for a great 4 mile run tonight and it felt really good (and we even went up a pretty substantial hill).  We ventured down a new part of the path and it was fun to explore a new area.  It was great looking at some beautiful houses that they have on the outskirts of the park where we run.  It was good to have such an amazing run tonight, because I could definitely use the boost of self confidence in advance of a long run this weekend.

I've run three times this week and they were all 4 miles in length.  Obviously, I've deviated a lot from my training plans, but I still feel very confident about the half in a few weeks.  I would like to do 6 or 7 miles tomorrow, which would be awesome!

Do you have any plans for the weekend (running related or otherwise)?

"I know every mile will be worth my while." 

No comments:

Post a Comment