Monday, June 16, 2014

Project Lovely Laura Virtual 5K

I wanted to do something special this week in honor of my first blogging anniversary on Friday and I thought it would be fun to do a virtual 5K!  I participated in my first virtual 5K a few months ago in honor of Katie's (at Runs for Cookies) birthday and it was a lot of fun.

What is a virtual race you ask? A virtual race is a race that can be run anywhere, at anytime, at any pace you like using whatever method you prefer (outdoor, treadmill, participate in another race, etc.).  So in honor of the first anniversary of the Project Lovely Laura blog, I invite you to run or walk 5K (or 3.1 miles) at some point this week and let me know about your "race" in the comments section.  I'm working on creating a race "bib" of sorts so we can all document our runs, so stay tuned for that in the near future!

I'm planning to run my virtual 5K on Friday, so if any of my STL friends want to run together, let me know and we can have a group Project Lovely Laura run.

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." 

No comments:

Post a Comment