Wednesday, October 2, 2013

We will return to your regularly scheduled programming soon

I realize that I have not been my usual positive, resilient self lately and I appreciate you all being patient with me as I sort through my funky mood.  I promise I will snap out of it soon.  Sooner rather than later, I hope.

I did a lot of stress eating today, which I, of course, regret.  Although, the Pepsi I had at lunch really hit the spot.  The rest of the crap I ate, I could have done without.  Ugh.  I really loathe when I stress/binge eat and I still haven't entirely figured out how to avoid it.  I imagine I will be finding ways to deal with it for the rest of my life and I'm OK with that.  I just need to figure out what will work for me.

Jack-Jack was feeling incredibly under the weather last night and it's tough watching your kiddos when they are sick.  He can't verbalize his discomfort like his brother, bu you could just tell he did not feel good.  At one point last night, he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep, so he just laid on my chest and snuggled for a long time.  I think he is finally starting to feel better though and I'm glad.

I had a mind to go for a run today to prove to myself that I could run more miles, but I thought better of it and decided it was best not to run two days in a row.  I will head out for a run tomorrow and try to slow my pace so I can increase my mileage.

Thank you again for bearing with me!  I guess you get the good, the bad, and the ugly from me, but that's the reality of life and it is definitely the reality of losing weight. I will keep pushing on and hope that I snap out of this mood soon!

To change the energy in a more positive direction, I'd love to hear about something great that happened to you today! 

"The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment