Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Getaway

I had a really great weekend, which involved returning to my alma matter for Homecoming festivities.  It has been 10 years since I graduated college and time has flown by!

Mom, the boys and I headed out of town on Friday and made the trip to Truman State University in northeast Missouri.  It was so great to see the University today and reminisce about my time there.

I want to share more about my trip (and the 5K that I participated in) and I will definitely do so in the next few days, but for now, there are some Halloween costumes that aren't going to sew themselves.

I apologize in advance for what are probably going to be brief posts this week.  I have to finish up three Incredibles costumes by Thursday hopefully, but for sure by Saturday.  I can't wait to post pictures of the completed Incredibles family, though!

Did anyone race this weekend?  Or do you have any other accomplishments to share?  

No comments:

Post a Comment